Online Marketing Specialist (Foster City, CA)
Here at SHIFTMobility we’re not just building amazing solutions, we’re revolutionizing an industry. Creativity drives everything we do, and we’re always looking for people who think outside the box.
We’re looking for an online marketing specialist to join our creative and performance oriented marketing team in our Foster City, California office. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and own our free and paid customer acquisition initiatives.
Candidates must be agile and flexible enough to handle multiple initiatives, though the main job expectations are:
- Influence and execute strategic marketing plans.
- Optimize strategic growth across search, mobile and re-marketing; testing and constantly looking for new opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Able to successfully market our portfolio of innovative solutions to the automotive industry.
The ideal candidate for this position will be analytical, intellectually curious, a great communicator, have a hunger for success, and willing to rollup their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- Do whatever it takes to rollout highly successful campaigns.
- Build, optimize, and scale effective marketing campaigns across local and global search networks such as Google, Bing, and Facebook.
- Able to run a diverse range of initiatives including but not limited to: increasing revenue generation, increasing user sign-ups, building a massive network of automotive part manufacturers, distributors and repair shops.
- Work across teams including sales, marketing, engineering, business development to intelligently scale.
- Measure the success of every campaign towards set metrics and constantly optimize.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in automotive aftermarket industry.
- Be able to contribute blogs, manage day to day communication with third party vendors and key partners (e.g. resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- 2-3 years of relevant online marketing experience with a strong focus on SEM and SEO
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media marketing and global ad platforms (Google, Facebook etc) is highly desired
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in a fast growing company where agility is a necessity, ability to adapt quickly is a given, thinking out of the box is a must.
- Experience with creating innovative new ways to communicate through campaigns, and be able to hit the ground running from day one.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is a bonus.
- You are fascinated by cars and smartphones and what they can do together.
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com